Books for Younguns, Young Adults and the Young-at-Heart

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Quick Programming Note

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted anything for quite some time.  That's because I've decided to do a bit of an overhaul of the old blogspot.  Rather than just reviewing books and recapping the news, I'll be bringing you more of an inside look at the children's department of Left Bank Books.  You'll still see reviews when I'm really excited about a book and It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is sticking around, but I'll be doing more event previews and recaps, as well as advance looks at upcoming titles.  Since a lot of posts will depend on outside events, there won't be a much of a regimented schedule, but you can expect at least two posts a week (usually more).  Check back throughout the month to get an idea of what's in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment